Important information that you should know:
- We appreciate you! More than 30% of all charitable donations are made in the month of December. We’re so grateful for the donations you make at this time of year.
- If You Don’t Itemize Deductions: You are now able to claim a charitable deduction for up to $300, even if you were unable to claim any charitable deductions last year.
- If You Do Itemize Deductions: The new Adjusted Gross Income limitation for charitable giving has been raised from 60% to 100%. You can now deduct your cash or cash-equivalent contributions from your entire income.
- IRA charitable donations: You may be able to avoid paying tax by making a charitable distribution straight from your IRA to your parish. Contact Mary Quinlin at (641) 648-9547 or email@example.com for more information.
- You can donate online, right up until the ball drops! The Internet isn’t just for connecting with your friends and grandkids! You can donate online at www.FranklinHardinCatholic.org/online-giving. You can donate to your parish right up until 11:59 pm on December 31 and have it applied to your 2020 tax year.
Always consult professional advisors. This is not intended to be legal or tax advice.