Financial Stewardship Options

Simplify Your Weekly or Monthly Giving

  Online Giving

We now have ONLINE GIVING available for each of our four parishes! You can give by bank transfer or credit/debit card, and you can change or add donations at any time.

Select your parish from the buttons listed above. You will be taken to a secure page hosted by Vanco Payments, where you can choose your donations and payments. Some of the many options:

  • Regular Giving: Set up one-time or recurring donations to replace your envelope giving.
  • Religious Education Fees: Pay your family’s RE fees quickly and easily online.
  • Holy Days: Set up your special offerings for upcoming  holy days and feasts throughout the year.
  • Special Collections: Make donations to your parish’s special collections.

Add each donation item to your “basket” and then select  Proceed to Payment. You will have the option to pay with a credit/debit card or a bank account. After you enter your payment and contact information, your transaction(s) will be scheduled. You will be prompted to create an account, which allows you to log in and change or add donations at any time.

If you currently have EFT giving set up at your parish, that will not change unless you contact your parish office to change it. Online Giving can be used in addition to EFTs, or you can transition all of to Online Giving.  Contact your parish office if you have any questions.

  Online Checks (i.e. Billpay)

Another automatic options is to set up your parish as a payee for weekly or monthly contributions through your bank. These can also be done for occasions such as Christmas and Easter. You control changes to the frequency and amount. Contact your bank to see it offers this service.

Other Ways to Give



  Stock Donations

Giving stock or securities can greatly benefit both you and your parish.  If the stock has increased in value from the time of purchase, you can avoid paying the capital gains tax by donating it to your parish. When the stock is donated to a charitable organization, the total amount will still be eligible for a tax deduction.

  Donations of Grain

Turn bushels of corn or soybeans into a charitable contribution to your parish! Depending on your circumstances, farmers who make a gift of grain can save on taxes and still deduct the cost of production. Gifts of grain can be donated from the current or previous year’s harvests. The gift should be from unsold crop inventory with no prior sale commitment. A farmer should gift their grain directly to the parish.

 Required Minimum Distributions

A Tax Wise Giving Opportunity

If you are 70 ½ or older and have an IRA, you are likely familiar with the IRA Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) you have to take. The RMD means the IRS requires you to take a certain amount from your IRA every year and pay income tax on that withdrawal. But did you know that you that you can roll that RMD directly to your parish and pay no taxes on the transfer, and your gift from the RMD comes directly your parish to support its spiritual mission? To benefit this year, your IRA rollover gift needs to be made before December 31. It is important to first of all contact your IRA administrator for more information on how to make the IRA rollover work for you. There is a specific process and forms that need to be used, and they can help you through those simple steps. Click here for more information about rolling over your distribution to the parish of your choice.

 Where There’s a Will, There’s a Way

Giving a gift to the church through your will is not just for the wealthy! There are three simple ways to include the church in a bequest through your will or trust: giving a specific amount, giving a percentage of your estate, or giving all or part of the remaining residue in your estate. These can be changed at any time. A bequest in your will that includes the church is one of the most popular ways to make a gift through your estate. You specify your priorities that take care of your family as well as contribute to the work of the church.

Always consult professional advisors. This is not intended to be legal or tax advice.